CFMG Capital has secured a second acquisition in Morayfield in Brisbane’s north with the purchase of 4.1 hectares on Graham Road adjoining CFMG Capital’s existing Oakland Pocket project.
Located in the heart of Morayfield, a key urban growth corridor in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane, this development is ideally located near Cundoot Creek and less than 2km from the thriving Morayfield Shopping Centre boasting nine major retailers (including both Coles and Woolworths), 160 specialties and over 3,000 carparks.
This new acquisition will be launched as an expansion of the existing Oakland Pocket community and increase the project yield by a further 80 allotments with an additional on completion sales value of $15.0m. Click Here to learn more about Oakland Pocket at Morayfield.
CFMG Capital’s recent success with Oakland Pocket is expected to continue with Brisbane now reported as the top pick for property investors. A recent article noted that the Property Investment Professionals of Australia national survey has found 43% of investors prefer Brisbane above any other capital city when it comes to property. Melbourne was noted as the second most popular (32%), followed by Sydney (7.8%). Source: Courier Mail 27/9/17.
Prospective investors will be offered the opportunity to invest into the project through the CFMG Land and Opportunity Fund, with subscriptions expected to close quickly due to increasing demand, which will be the fourth opportunity released via the CFMG Land and Opportunity Fund this year.
The project ticks all the boxes when it comes to location:
- Located in the Moreton Regional Council (MBRC) planning scheme;
- Population growth in recent years has outperformed both South East Queensland and Queensland as whole;
- Residex data confirms median price growth in Morayfield for recent 12 months has been 8.03%;
- MBRC announced in late 2015 that the University of Sunshine Coast was selected to pioneer the new Moreton Bay University Precinct with a brand new campus opening in 2020;
- Public and private hospitals provide over 250 beds for the surrounding region and together employ over 300 healthcare professionals and services more than 20,000 patients per year.
CFMG Capital’s project pipeline now comprises of 1,700 lots under development or completed and a further 1,000 lots going through the planning and assessment process.