CFMG Capital’s Solander residential community at Park Ridge has come to life with settlement of the sale of in excess of 50 of the residential allotments in Stage 1 having been completed.
The project is currently a hive of activity, with a majority of the owners' future homes now under construction. Slabs are going down and frames going up, with the first residents anticipated to take up residence in the new community by the end of September 2018.
To view an update on the project activity please click on the video update below:
CFMG Capital delivers aspirational addresses to emerging communities across Australia and Solander at Park Ridge certainly fits this mandate, being situated 26km south of the Brisbane CBD in the highly sought after Park Ridge development precinct.
The project is conveniently located to key infrastructure including the expanded Coles and newly established Woolworths and Aldi at the Park Ridge Town Centre.
Park Ridge, the suburb in which Solander is located is fast becoming a major economic and residential growth corridor:
- Home to circa 20,000 operating businesses;
- Key location within the Park Ridge planning scheme and broader Logan City Plan;
- $394.3m of major infrastructure projects under construction, planned or completed;
- $200m Logan Central Master Plan;
- 127 hectare Yatala Enterprise Area (YEA) industrial hub projected to inject $1billion into local economy.
CFMG Capital's Solander at Park Ridge is continuing to benefit from this strategic location, with exchanged contracts now held for 30 of the 52 home sites in Stage 2 representing over $6.5m in forward sales.