CFMG Capital’s Middleton Park residential community at Logan Reserve is continuing to take shape with the construction works continuing and on track to be completed by July 2018.
To view an update on the project’s progress, please click on the video update below:
CFMG Capital delivers aspirational addresses to emerging communities across Australia and Middleton Park in Logan Reserve certainly meets this criteria, being located in the thriving growth corridor of Logan, just 30 minutes (28km) south of the Brisbane CBD.
The Logan City Council area is fast becoming a major economic and residential growth corridor:
- Home to circa 20,000 operating businesses;
- Part of Logan planning scheme;
- 25 year plan set to include delivery of 70,000 new dwellings and 50,000 new jobs;
- $394.3m of major infrastructure projects under construction, planned or completed;
- $200m Logan Central Master Plan;
- 127 hectare Yatala Enterprise Area (YEA) industrial hub projected to inject $1billion into local economy.
CFMG Capital’s Middleton Park at Logan Reserve is continuing to receive strong sales volumes due to its strategic location, now having achieved 35 exchanged contracts for a total value of $7m.
To find out a bit more about CFMG Capital and how CFMG Capital may be able to assist you schedule a call back from one of the members of our team.